About the Lake ( Kudludoddakere)
Kudlu Dodda Kere is located in the south eastern part of Bangalore City. The Lake is surrounded by developed Residential Layouts and Karnataka State Reserve Police 9th Battalion Camp on the eastern side, Bangalore Central Jail on the southern side, developed Residential and Commercial Establishments on the western side and Vacant Land on the northern side. The northern side of the Lake is confined by Earthen Bund. The Lake is located at a distance of about 4.25 km away from Hosur Road (NH – 7).
- To form a community group and motivate them about the lake.
- To engage the school children in events like kere habba and other lake related activities.
- To get permission and to install floating island.
- The lake is spread across 44 acres.
- The Lake has three inlets; one at a south east corner (Inlet No. 1), second and third one both at a south west corner (Inlet Nos. 2 and 3 respectively).
- Inlet No. 3 carries the excess water from Parappana Agrahara Lake to Kudlu Dodda Kere.
- The Lake has one outlet on the north eastern side, which facilitates excess water to evacuate from the Lake and further flow to Haraluru Lake.
Fund This lake
Invite Your Friends
15+ Events Held
15+ Facilities Created
2000+ Saplings planted
1000+ Volunteers Engaged
Yet to initiate