About the Lake ( Kaudenahalli Kere)
Kaudenahalli Lake is situated in ITI colony, Ramamurthinagar main road, Bengaluru Urban District. It is a part of the Hebbal-Nagawara valley Lake Series and Kaudenahalli lake is spread over 55 acres. K.R.puram Ward has a population of 35,168 as per the Census of 2011. Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP) has maintained the lake and basic infrastructure is in place.
- Entry of cattle to the lake
- Local intruders were the major issue
- Some of the fences were damaged and co-ordination with BBMP regarding the fixing
- Locals used the lake for fishing for personal use
- Spread over 55 acres
- The lake is part of Hebbal Valley
- Part of Hebbal-Nagawara valley Lake series
K.R. Puram Kere Samrakshane Vedike
Lake Sponsors and Partners
The revival of Kaudenahalli Lake is sponsored by:
Fund This lake
On this sunny day, 15 corporate volunteers were involved in cleaning up the lake and planting about 30 tree species and shrubs. They spent about 30 hours of volunteering with keeping their zeal and excitement on till the end.
Invite Your Friends
4+ Events held.
6+ facilities created.
Over 10,000 saplings of native fruit trees and shrubs.
Over 700 volunteers engaged.
Sewage diversion in place. Silt trap cleaned regularly.